Bibles to Mnong
In the mountains of Central Vietnam live the Mnong people comprised of 13 different people groups speaking the same language. These people are mostly cutoff from civilization and have never had a Bible translation in their own language. It is our desire to raise funds collaboratively in order to see them have a thriving relationship with Jesus. Our goal is to translate, print and send 3,000 Mnong Bibles to them. In this effort we need your help! Will you commit today to praying and giving to help us send Bibles to the Mnong people of Vietnam?
We Send Bibles acknowledges humanity’s need of God’s word in their everyday life. We recognize that faith comes through hearing, and hearing through the Word of Jesus Christ (Rom. 10:17). Therefore, our vison is to strategically distribute translated Bibles, both New Testaments and Old Testaments, to people-groups where His word is scarce or unavailable. We Send Bibles feels a strong calling to start this Christ led journey with the Hmong people, specifically in Vietnam, Laos and Thailand.
Navigating through a secular and fallen world requires divine instruction. As followers of Jesus Christ, we are dependent on the God’s Word as a lamp to our feet and a light to our path (Ps. 119:105). Across the globe, the power of God’s Word is transformational! The Bible is the source of faith, salvation, truth, and freedom. It provides life-giving nourishment and fosters the growth of a relationship with our Creator & Lord. His word heals, assures, and strengthens. It is the guidebook for living more like Jesus in our world today and every day.
The mission of We Send Bibles is to serve as a conduit to spread God’s word globally. Why?
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.” – 2 Timothy 3:16
Our prayer for this organization is to share the Good News of God’s love through both ministering to and equipping people with Bibles. We desire that the message of Jesus Christ will dwell richly among the recipients of these Bibles (Col. 3:16)
- We believe the Bible, as contained in the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, being given by the Holy Spirit of God to holy men of old. It is, therefore, the only and final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His works of miracles, in His vicarious and redeeming death, in His cleansing blood shed on Calvary, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son; who by means of the Word of God, is the Author of the new birth, the Comforter, and the Sanctifier; and He indwells the believer.
- We believe that humans were created in the image of God, that they fell into sin, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God; that all human beings, in consequence of the Fall, are born with sinful nature.
- We believe in the necessity of the new birth by the Holy Spirit in order that people may have peace with God, and this new birth cannot be received by being born into a Christian home or by association with believers. Rather, it is attained by putting one’s entire confidence in the atoning work of Christ on the cross, and in the power of His resurrection.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in Christ, and the eternal punishment of those who have rejected the offer of Salvation.
- We believe that the commission of Christ to be witnesses of His life, death and resurrection and eternal life through His name is the task of every born-again Christian.